Year 2000. I was free for almost a year. I had accepted it but for my family, it was difficult to accept that an academically excellent boy like me would fail in the Higher Secondary Board Examination, and especially after scoring a first-class in Grade 10 Board Exams. I knew I would fail. As soon as I took admission in the Science stream, I realized that it wasn't my cup of tea. When the board results were declared, my father came from his office carrying a box of sweets as he was confident of my result. That box remained unopened for many days. "We cannot bear more for your education now. You have to work your way out for it now," very humbly my father told me. I planned to reappear for the exams. So, I was left with a lot of free time. Now, I no more dreamt of becoming a doctor. Those days, software courses were in demand, and I was more interested in them, and especially in graphic and animation. On my bicycle, I went to many esteemed institutes to find i...
Comments
Post a Comment